- Preheat oven to 180°C (350° F).
- Add salt and pepper to chicken thighs.
- Put the vegetables, except the broccoli, in a bowl. Add salt and pepper and ginger. Mix well.
- Put half the vegetables in a big roasting pan, place the chicken thighs side-by-side and cover with the rest of the vegetables.
- Pour in the bouillon and the juice, cover and cook for 45 minutes.
- Remove the lid, add in the broccoli florets and continue cooking for 30 minutes, or until the chicken thighs are cooked and the broccoli grilled.