Omelette with turkey sausages and grilled vegetables
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
|16||16||turkey sausages, cooked and cut into slices|
|12||12||white mushrooms, finely sliced|
|1||1||green pepper, diced|
|1||1||red pepper, diced|
|1||1||white onion, diced|
|250 ml||1 cup||2% milk|
|60 ml||1/4 cup||chopped parsley|
|-||-||Olive oil, for cooking|
|-||-||Salt and pepper|
- Heat a large pan over medium-high heat, pour in a drizzle of olive oil and cook the vegetables for 3 minutes.
- Add the sausages and continue cooking for 4 minutes while stirring regularly. Remove and set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs with the milk, add the parsley along with salt and pepper.
- In a non-stick pan over medium heat, pour 1/8 of the egg mix and cook for 2 minutes.
- Place 1/8 of the vegetable-sausage mix on the omelette and fold the omelette back on itself. Continue cooking for 1 minute then serve immediately.
- Repeat the same operation with the rest of the ingredients.