- Mix the soy, BBQ, hoisin and sriracha sauces in a casserole dish.
- Add the brown sugar, garlic, ginger, rice vinegar, toasted sesame oil and pepper. Bring to a boil and cook for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- In a bowl, dissolve the cornstarch in the water and pour the mixture into the casserole dish while stirring vigorously.
- Lower the heat and let simmer for 3 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 220°C (425° F).
- Place the pork shanks in an oven dish lined with aluminum foil.
- Baste the shanks with the sauce. Cook in the oven for 5 minutes.
- Turn the shanks over and baste them again and continue cooking for 10 minutes.
- Serve the pork shanks coated with the rest of the sauce and sprinkled with the green onions.