- In a bowl, combine the orange juice, lemon juice, zest of orange and lemon, garlic, olive oil, honey, paprika, salt, black pepper and dried thyme.
- Place turkey breast in a dish and pour marinade over top ensuring turkey is well coated. Cover dish with plastic wrap and marinate in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes but ideally for several hours.
- Preheat BBQ to medium high.
- Place turkey breast on BBQ and reserve remaining marinade to baste the meat while cooking.
- Grill the turkey breast for 10 to 15 minutes on each side, turning regularly and brushing with marinade to add flavour and keep the meat moist.
- Continue cooking another 10 to 15 minutes to make sure the marinade is cooked thoroughly. Cook turkey breast until well browned. Check for doneness by inserting a meat thermometer in the thickest part of the breast. Internal temperature should be at least 75°C.
- Once the meat is cooked, let rest a few minutes before slicing.
- Serve the turkey breast with grilled vegetables.