B.B.Q. pork shanks
- Preheat convection oven to 375°F (190°C), fan on maximum
- Place pork shanks on a baking sheet covered in aluminum foil or parchment paper and brush with half the sauce.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes turning halfway through cooking and brush with the remaining sauce.
- Cook until caramelized.
Vegetable remoulade salad
- In a bowl combine mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar and lemon juice. Add the vegetables and season with salt and pepper. Refrigerate until serving.
- Serve the pork shanks accompanied by the remoulade salad.