- Preheat the oven to 200° C (400° F).
- Drained the extra lean ground turkey.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs and add the thyme, the oregano, the salt and the pepper.
- In a large bowl, put the extra lean ground turkey, the garlic, the onion, the celery, the parmesan, the salt and the pepper. Mix well.
- Add the egg mix to the meat mix and knead with both hands until a homogeneous texture is achieved.
- Oil 125 mini-muffin moulds, and using an ice cream scoop (1 oz), fill each mould with the turkey mix. Cook in the oven for 10 minutes or until the thermometer reaches 70° C (160° F). Take out of the oven and remove from the moulds.
- Place the pieces of bacon on a baking sheet and cook for 3 minutes. Remove and sponge well.
- Transfer the mashed potatoes to a pastry bag equipped with a large star tip and place a rosette of the potatoes on each mini-muffin.
- Decorate with bacon and serve immediately.