- Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F).
- Oil a pyrex bread mould 23 x 13 cm (9 x 5 in).
- In a large bowl, place the turkey, onion, beans, tomatoes, eggs, bread crumbs and oregano, along with salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Place the mixture in the oiled mould, pressing it in firmly and taking care to smooth the surface. Cook in the oven for 30 minutes.
- During this time, mix the ketchup, Worcestershire sauce and the brown sugar.
- After cooking for 30 minutes, pour the mixture over the meat loaf and cook in the oven for another 30 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches 74°C (165° F).
- Serve with mashed potatoes and seasonal vegetables.