- Preheat oven to 190°C (375° F).
- In a pan heated to medium-high, pour a dash of olive oil and let onions sweat until transparent.
- Add garlic and pepper, mix well and remove from heat. Transfer to a bowl and let cool completely.
- Add the sections of bacon, cheese, basil, egg yolks, nutmeg and pepper and mix well.
- Cut the chicken breasts lengthwise and open completely.
- Spread the stuffing in the centre of the 12 breasts, roll them back on themselves, closing firmly.
- Wrap 2 slices of bacon around each roll and place them in an ovenproof dish lined with parchment paper.
- Put in the oven for 25 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 74°C (165° F).