- Preheat the oven to 220°C (425° F).
- Put the vegetables in a bowl, drizzle with olive oil, add salt and pepper and mix well. Transfer to an ovenproof dish lined with parchment paper, cook in the oven for 20 minutes, turning them over halfway through. Remove and put to the side.
- Crush the tomatoes in a bowl, add garlic, oregano, salt and pepper and mix well.
- Place the pita bread on lightly oiled ovenproof dishes, then brush with the crushed tomatoes.
- Apportion the ham slices, then the grilled vegetables, add the bocconcini slices and finish with the mozzarella.
- Cook in the oven for 10 minutes or until the cheese starts to colour.