Honey garlic BBQ sauce
- In a small pot, heat olive oil on medium. Cook garlic until lightly browned.
- Add tomato sauce, cider vinegar, honey, soy sauce, Dijon mustard and black pepper. Mix well
- Let sauce simmer 10 to 15 minutes, stirring occasionally until sauce thickens slightly.
- Once it reaches the desired consistency, remove sauce from heat and let cool before transferring to a jar or a sealable container.
- Preheat BBQ to medium high.
- Use 4 metal skewers (or bamboo skewers previously soaked in water) and skewer 8 wings on each.
- Lightly oil grill and cook wings until well browned.
- Brush generously with BBQ sauce and cook on both sides until caramelized. .
- Serve with remaining sauce as a dip.