- Combine all ingredients, mix well and adjust seasoning. Refrigerate.
- Combine mayonnaise with chipotle pepper. Refrigerate.
- Cook chicken fillets until very crisp.
- Cut rolls in two and spread insides with softened butter. Toast cut faces until golden brown.
- Spread bottom half of rolls with chipotle mayonnaise, add 4 pickle slices per burger plus coleslaw and two chicken fillets and top with B.B.Q. sauce.
- Serve with your choice of green salad or fries.
- ½ cup green cabbage, shredded
- ¼ cup red cabbage, shredded
- 1 carrot, shredded
- 2 tbsp. fresh cilantro, chopped
- 45 ml (3 tbsp.) mayonnaise
- 5 ml (1 tsp.) honey
- Juice of 1 lime
- Salt and pepper