- Preheat the oven to 190°C (375°F).
- Chop the ham finely (with a knife or in a food processor), place it in a round bowl.
- Add the lemon peel, parsley, garlic and pepper. Mix well and set to the side.
- Place 60 ml (1/4 cup) of stuffing in the middle of each breast and roll them back on themselves, closing firmly.
- Melt the butter in an ovenproof pan and put in the stuffed breasts, fold down to seal the roll, then colour them on all sides. Cook in the oven for 20 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 74°C (165°F).
- Mix the yogurt with the lime juice, the honey and the mint. Add salt and pepper and keep cool.
- Cut the rolls in 3 and serve accompanied by a ramekin of yogurt and mint sauce and the honey-glazed carrots.