1. Add olive oil to a large pan set over high heat. Add the diced onions, cook until lightly caramelized. Add the garlic, cook for two more minutes and season. Cool and set aside.
2. Transfer the cooked onions and garlic to a large bowl, add the ground pork, eggs, breadcrumbs, parsley, oregano and thyme. Mix together and form 24 burgers.
3. Preheat the grill to medium high. Cook the burgers for 5 minutes on each side or until internal temperature reaches 80°C (175°F).
4. While the burgers are cooking toast the buns.
5. Brush the bottom half of each bun with B.B.Q. sauce, add the lettuce, cooked pork burger patties, cheddar cheese, two pieces of bacon, sliced tomato, sliced pickles and finish with the bacon jam and the top half.
6. Serve immediately.