- Preheat the oven to 165°C (325° F).
- Place the turkey roast in its cooking bag in a roasting pan and pour in sufficient water to completely cover.
- Perforate the upper part of the bag to let steam escape. Cover and cook in the oven for 3 hours or until the internal temperature reaches 71°C (160° F). Remove and let rest for 15 minutes before removing the roast from its cooking bag.
- Place all the vegetables in a large pan. Pour in the water, bring to a simmer and let stew for 15 minutes or until the vegetables are cooked.
- If the bouillon is too clear, dissolve the corn starch in the cold water, and add to the warm bouillon stirring constantly.
- Serve with buttered pasta.