- In a large pot, bring the oil to high heat. Put in the onion, the carrots and the celery, and cook for 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add the red pepper, the garlic, the ginger and the curry paste and cook for a further 2 minutes while stirring constantly.
- Pour in the chicken bouillon and the coconut milk, bring to a simmer and let it stew for 10 minutes.
- Add the chicken, the lime juice and the sriracha sauce and continue cooking for 5 minutes.
- Serve the soup hot, garnished with green onions and cilantro leaves.