- Cook the turkey cubes according to directions on the packaging (refer to the sales sheet for cooking instructions).
- Transfer the cooked turkey cubes to a strainer and rinse them under running water to rapidly cool them. Set aside.
- Mix the honey, the rice vinegar and the soy sauce in a mixing bowl and dissolve the cornstarch in it. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a rondeau pan and cook the garlic and the ginger for 1 minute.
- Add the turkey cubes and continue cooking for 5 minutes while stirring constantly.
- Pour in the soy sauce and the water, add the chicken stock and mix well. Cook for 10 minutes while stirring constantly.
- Pour the mix into the cornstarch and let simmer while stirring constantly.
- Incorporate the vegetables and continue cooking until everything is brought up to the desired temperature.