- Preheat oven to 425° F.
- Place the vegetables in a mixing bowl, add salt and pepper, pour in the oil and mix well. Transfer to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and cook in the oven for 25 minutes, stirring the mixture twice as it cooks.
- Put the ground pork, the breadcrumbs, the egg, the mint, the garlic and the cumin in a bowl and mix well.
- Make meatballs, place them side by side on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, then cook for 10 minutes.
- Mix the yogurt with the coriander. Add salt and paper.
- Serve the meatballs over the vegetables accompanied by a ramekin of sauce.