- Preheat the oven to 190° C (375° F).
- Sponge the chicken breasts, add salt and pepper to both sides and sprinkle on the paprika.
- Heat a large non-stick pan to medium-high, drizzle with olive oil and colour the chicken breasts, 2 minutes each side. Remove and set aside.
- In the same pan, sweat the shallots at medium heat until transparent, raise the heat, add the mushrooms, add salt and pepper and cook until slightly coloured.
- Add the garlic and the thyme, deglaze with the white wine, and let reduce by ½.
- Put the chicken breasts back in the pan, cook in the oven for 20 minutes or until the thermometer indicates 78° C (170° F) in the centre.