- Heat the oil in a frying pan at medium-high heat and cook the onions until slightly coloured
- Add the peppers and continue cooking until slightly coloured.
- Add the sausage rounds and the spices, then salt and pepper. Mix well and keep warm.
- Place the tortillas on your working surface and garnish the lower part of each with the cheese, then the sausage mix. Add a few coriander leaves and fold the upper part of the tortillas over the garnishes.
- Cook the quesadillas in the frying pan or on the grill, 4 minutes per side.
- Cut the quesadillas into 2 or 3 pieces and serve immediately, accompanied by the salsa and the sour cream.