- In a small pan, heat the olive oil on medium and cook the chopped onion until caramelized.
- Add half the steak spice, mix well and cook another minute. Set aside and let cool.
- Combine caramelized onions with the pork. Form 4 patties and sprinkle each with remaining steak spice.
- In a pan or on a griddle on the BBQ, cook the patties turning midway through cooking until their internal temperature reaches 170°F (80°C).
- Butter the rolls and toast. Brush insides with spicy mayonnaise On each roll bottom, add a lettuce leaf, a slice of tomato, a pork patty, onion slices then another tomato slice and lettuce leaf. Top with other half of roll.