- In a bowl, combine all ingredients and refrigerate. Season.
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients. Form elongated patties and insert a bamboo skewer previously soaked in water into each. Flatten meat slightly with your hands.
- On a pan or on the BBQ, cook keftas over medium-high heat 4 to 6 minutes per side or until meat is well done.
- Serve keftas on toasted pita bread with mint leaves, tomato slices, onion slices and yogurt sauce.
- If you prefer you can replace yogurt sauce with tzatziki sauce.