Pizza Alfredo with chicken
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
|85 g||3 oz||fully cooked Premium chicken breast strips|
|1||1||garlic clove, finely chopped|
|5 ml||1 tsp||dried oregano|
|1||1||precooked piece of pizza dough (30 cm/1/2 in thick) please show full metric/imp units|
|15 ml||1 tbsp||olive oil|
|85 ml||1/3 cup||Alfredo sauce|
|150 g||1 1/2 cup||grated mozzarella|
|2||2||thin slices of red onion|
|15 ml||1 tbsp||finely chopped basil|
- Preheat oven to 200° C (400° F).
- In a round bowl, place the strips of chicken with garlic and oregano. Mix well.
- Baste the pizza dough on both sides with olive oil and place it in an ovenproof dish.
- Spread the Alfredo sauce uniformly on the dough, add the chicken, the cheese and the red onion, and cook in the oven for 8 minutes.
- Decorate with basil and serve immediately.