- In a large pot over medium high heat, melt the butter and add the flour, turmeric and nutmeg. Cook 1 minute, stirring. Gradually add the milk and whisk until boiling. Let simmer 5 minutes.
- Gradually whisk in the grated cheddar cheese, mix well and keep warm.
- In a large pot, cook the pasta in a large quantity of boiling salted water until al dente. Drain pasta and add sauce. Keep warm.
- Cook the chicken fillets until very crispy.
- Transfer the macaroni into serving bowls and accompany each bowl with two chicken fillets and Brussels sprout leaves as garnish.