- Preheat BBQ to medium high.
- In a small bowl, combine the olive oil, garlic parsley, thyme, rosemary and paprika. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Brush the pork medallions with the herb/oil mixture making sure they are well coated.
- Place medallions on grill and cook 4 to 5 minutes on each side until well browned and internal temperature reaches about 70°C.
- Remove medallions from heat and let rest a few minutes before serving.
- Serve the grilled pork medallions with herbs and the side dishes of your choice, such as grilled vegetables, a green salad and/or roasted potatoes.