- In a bowl, combine the soy sauce, honey, sesame oil, ginger, lemon juice, hoisin sauce and sriracha.
- Separate drumsticks from thighs. Place in a dish and pour marinade over top coating chicken well. Cover dish with plastic wrap and let marinate in refrigerator for at least 2 hours or all day.
- Preheat BBQ to medium high.
- Remove chicken from marinade letting excess marinade drip off. Reserve remaining marinade.
- Grill chicken pieces 6 to 8 minutes on each side until golden brown. Verify internal temperature by inserting a meat thermometer into the thickest part of the thigh, which should reach at least 75°C.
- While chicken is cooking, bring reserved marinade to a boil, simmer 7 to 10 minutes and remove from heat.
- When chicken is cooked, remove from BBQ and let rest a few minutes.
- Brush the chicken with the reduced marinade.
- Garnish chicken with green onion and serve with rice or stir-fried vegetables.