- Preheat the oven to 260°C (500° F).
- In a large pan heated to medium-high, pour in a good dash of olive oil and colour the eggplant slices, 3 minutes each side, adding oil as needed. Remove, salt and set aside on absorbent paper towels.
- In the same pan, put in a dash of oil, lower the heat to medium and cook the onions until transparent. Remove and set aside.
- Place the pita breads on oven trays lightly oiled baking sheets, then brush with the sauce
- Cook the eggplant and tomato slices, onions, chicken, cheese and olives. Add generous amounts of pepper and cook in the oven for 10 minutes or until the surface of the pita bread begins to colour.
- Remove, garnish the pita-pizzas and serve accompanied with a green salad.