Exquisite turkey stew
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 4 hours
|1.9 kg||4.2 lb||turkey thighs|
|10 ml||2 tsp||dried thyme|
|3 l||12 cup||water|
|85 ml||1/3 cup||browned flour|
|1.75 kg||3.9 lb||frozen vegetables|
|-||-||Salt and pepper|
- Preheat the oven to 150°C (300° F).
- Put the turkey thighs in a roasting pan, add the bay leaves, the garlic cloves and the thyme.
- Incorporate the browned flour in 250 ml (1 cup) water, working it well so that a smooth paste is created.
- Incorporate the browned flour paste with the rest of the water and pour it all in the roasting pan. Add salt and pepper, cover and cook in the oven for 3 ½ hours.
- Add the frozen vegetables, cover and continue cooking for 30 minutes.