- Pour a drizzle of oil in a large pan and cook the turkey breast slices for 2 minutes. Remove and keep warm.
- Pour 1 litre of water in a bowl, add vinegar and bring to a simmer.
- Break the eggs in the ramekins, place them one at a time in the simmering water and cook for 2 minutes. Remove the eggs using a slotted spoon, clean them, then place them on absorbent paper.
- Grill the English muffins and heat the hollandaise sauce.
- Distribute the slices of turkey and avocado on the muffins, garnish with a poached egg, then pour 60 ml (1/4 cup) of hollandaise sauce on each one.
- Decorate with chives and serve immediately.