- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- In a pan, cook the onion in the olive oil until soft. Add the garlic and ham and cook until lightly browned.
- In a large bowl combine the ham, broccoli, asparagus, red pepper, cheddar and mozzarella. Spread the mixture evenly in a buttered baking dish.
- In another bowl, beat the eggs and add the cream and milk seasoned with salt and pepper.
- Pour the liquid mixture over the ingredients in the baking dish.
- Mix together the Panko and parmesan cheese.
- Spread the crumb mixture evenly over the dish. Drizzle over with the melted butter.
- Bake in a preheated oven for about 35-40 minutes, or until the topping is well browned and the eggs are fully cooked.
- Remove from oven and let rest 10 minutes before serving.