- Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F).
- Beat the eggs in a rounded bowl. Mix the breadcrumbs and the parmesan in another bowl.
- Drench the eggplant slices, one a time, in the eggs, then roll them in the breadcrumbs. Place the breaded slices on an ovenproof dish lined with parchment paper, then cook in the oven for 25 minutes, turning the slices halfway through.
- Heat a large pan to medium-high. Add a dash of oil and cook the onions and the mushrooms until onions are transparent.
- Add the peppers and ground pork, salt and pepper and continue cooking for 10 minutes while stirring constantly.
- Add the corn, the cream of tomato soup and the Tabasco, mix well, bring to a simmer and let stew until a dense and velvety texture is achieved.
- Place 2 or 3 slices of eggplant on each plate, add the pork stuffing. Serve quite warm, accompanied by steamed vegetables.