- Preheat oven to 400°F (205°C)
- Season thighs with salt and pepper. Heat olive oil in a large frying pan over high heat and cook thighs until golden. Transfer to an oven-safe platter. Mix together the garlic, ginger and soy sauce and pour over chicken to coat well. Bake in oven 15 minutes.
- Combine sliced mushrooms with soy sauce and a bit of ground black pepper. Heat olive oil in a pan over high heat and cook the mushrooms for two minutes, remove and place on absorbent paper.
- Remove thighs from oven and let rest.
- In a large pot heat the chicken stock and sriracha sauce. Bring to a boil. Cook the noodles for about two minutes or until just tender. Transfer to two flared bowls.
- Pour the stock over the noodles and garnish with mushrooms, radish slices, sliced chicken, green onion and half an egg for each bowl.
- 4 mini portobello mushrooms, sliced, or mushroom of your choice
- 5 ml (1 tsp.) soy sauce
- Ground black pepper
- 5 ml (1 tsp.) olive oil
- 750 ml (3 cups) chicken stock
- 5 ml (1 tsp.) sriracha sauce
- 2 packages ramen noodles
- 4 radishes, sliced
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and cut in two