- Heat the chicken strips according to the directions on the packaging.
- In a pan at medium-high heat, drizzle olive oil and cook the onion and the peppers for 4 minutes, add salt and pepper, then cook the cumin and the chili powder. Mix well, remove from the heat and set aside.
- Put the tortillas on a work surface.
- On the lower half of the tortillas, place the salsa, beans, corn, sautéed vegetables, chicken strips, cheese and cilantro.
- Fold the upper half of the tortillas over the garnishes, pressing lightly.
- Cook the quesadillas on the pan, 2 minutes per side, or until the cheese has melted.
- Cut the quesadillas in 2 or 3, and serve hot, accompanied by sour cream and guacamole.