- Preheat the over to 200° C (400° F).
- Cook the lasagna noodles as indicated on the packaging. Cool and put aside between two pieces of cloth.
- Blanch the broccoli in boiling salted water for two minutes. Drain well.
- Melt the butter in a medium sized bowl, add the flour and cook for 1 minute while stirring constantly.
- Pour in the milk all at once while whisking vigorously. Add salt and pepper and cook until the sauce coats the back of the spoon.
- Pour ¼ of the sauce into a lasagna dish, put in 4 cooked noodles, then ½ of the chicken, broccoli and mozzarella cheese.
- Pour in another layer of sauce, add 4 more cooked noodles and the rest of the chicken and the broccoli.
- Pour in another layer of sauce, cover with 4 more cooked noodles, pour in the rest of the sauce and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes. Remove from the oven let rest for 15 minutes before dividing into portions.