- Preheat oven to 400°F (205°C)
- Place the bacon slices on a platter covered with parchment paper, cook in the oven for 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and sponge with absorbent paper.
- Mix the syrup and the spices in a bowl.
- Dip the bacon slices one at a time in the brown sugar mix, remove the excess and transfer to an oiled grill. Place on a platter covered with parchment paper.
- Cook in the oven until the bacon is well-grilled and crispy, then remove immediately from the oven and let cool for one minute.