- Mix the hoisin sauce with the sugar, the rice vinegar, the garlic purée and put aside.
- Preheat the oven grill.
- Cut the baguette sections in two along the side and place them on a baking sheet.
- Baste the inside of the baguettes with the oil and put under grill until they are slightly coloured. Remove.
- Baste the inside of the baguettes with half of the sauce, add a lettuce leaf, then garnish with grated carrots and cucumber strips.
- Add the chicken strips, sprinkle with the rest of the sauce and garnish with coriander leaves.