- Heat the oil in a rondeau pan at medium-high heat and cook the onion for 2 minutes.
- Add the bacon sections and continue cooking until almost crispy.
- Deglaze with wine. Add the sauerkraut, the thyme and the cloves, add generous amounts of pepper, lower the heat to medium and cook until nearly dry. Remove and keep warm.
- Grill the sausages and mix the mustard with the honey.
- Cut the sections of the baguettes through the side, open and then grill them.
- Brush the inside of the baguettes with the mustard-honey mix, top with sausages and sauerkraut and serve immediately.