- Preheat oven to 190°C (375° F).
- Remove the meat of the sausages and place in a bowl.
- Add the cooked bacon and the cheese. Mix well.
- Using an ice cream scoop of a 1.5 oz ice cream scoop, make 50 meatballs.
- Cut the bacon strips in half, wrap each meatball with a half-slice of bacon, keeping it in place with a toothpick.
- Place it all in an ovenproof dish, lined with aluminum foil.
- Cook for 20 minutes in the oven or until the internal temperature reaches 80°C (175° F).
- Transfer the cooked meatballs to a double thickness of absorbent paper, and then onto a serving plate. Decorate with chopped parsley and serve immediately.