- Reheat the chicken breasts according to the instructions on the packaging.
- Put the onions, the carrots and the celery in a large bowl, add the soy sauce and the chicken bouillon, bring to a simmer and cook for 10 minutes.
- Add the snow peas, the peppers and the ginger, then the salt and the pepper. Continue cooking for 5 minutes.
- Dissolve the starch in the cold water and pour half of it in the bowl, stirring constantly. The sauce should be brilliant and velvety. As needed, add the dissolved starch.
- Serve the vegetable casserole on a bed of bean sprouts and place a chicken breast at the centre of each plate.