GOT A SOLID GAME PLAN?
Sporting events are a great time for bars and restaurants to make some real money. During the playoffs get ready to welcome hockey fans in droves.
TIME TO GO ALL OUT
Hockey fans love to get together to cheer on their team and get swept up in all the excitement. Time to get creative to attract and retain them as customers.
- Organize pre-and post-game activities, like setting up a DJ booth or holding contest draws.
- Offer discounts on game nights.
- Put together a quiz game to spice up the evening’s activities. Which team will score first? Which will take the first penalty in the second period? What’ll be the final score? People with the highest points get special prizes.
- To keep those customers coming back, hand out loyalty cards so they can get a free meal or drink after a few visits.
Simplifying your menu is a great way to optimize your operations and ensure quick service.
- Put together a special menu for game nights for dining in or takeout.
- Promote finger food that doesn’t require a lot of utensils and plates so it’s easy to serve and eat.
- Create winning trios (three dishes meant for sharing) to speed up ordering and billing.
- Choose dishes that are quick to prepare and affordable like fully cooked chicken wings.
Neutral flavour for pairing
with different sauces.
Seasoned and breaded
for a balanced flavour.
|YOUR SERVICE :
GIVE IT 110%
The key to success is the efficiency of your team, something that’s become all the more apparent with today’s labour shortage.
- If you can, take reservations so you know what’s in store for you so you can plan accordingly.
- Organize the work by creating specific stations in the kitchen and by optimizing set up time.
- Review your dining room layout to make getting around easier and to speed up the clearing of tables.
Score big with the Olymel game plan. To order or for more great ideas, speak with your representative.